CCP Cisco Cloud Portal
A Self-Service Portal,Service Catalog, and Lifecycle Management. Solution for Physical, Virtual, and Cloud Environments. Cloud Portal, IT can deploy a private or hybrid cloud to improve the performance and efficiency of data center operations — increasing agility, reducing provisioning cycle time, lowering costs, and improving user satisfaction.
- Deploy a private / public / hybrid cloud with a self-service portal
- Encourage adoption of standardized IT options from an online catalog
- Manage the lifecycle of services and enable pay-per-use tracking
CPO - Cisco Process Orchestrator
Cisco Process Orchestrator(Cisco acquired from Tidal) takes full advantage of the Cisco Intelligent Automation platform as a foundation to deliver automated, integrated, and orchestrated processes for service delivery and operational support. The Intelligent Automation platform is designed to be the foundation on which to standardize, unify, and automate best practices for IT processes that are used in complex, heterogeneous environments.
Cisco Process Orchestrator integrates event and alert management data with best practices for operational support processes. This helps enable IT to combine decision-driven event processing with automated intelligent incident response. Cisco Process Orchestrator incident response, along with domain automation packs, provides the necessary intelligence to automate triage and diagnostic processes, and support automated corrective actions. With automated best practices in place, IT can also reduce the time and effort spent on repetitive maintenance procedures, housekeeping tasks, and rudimentary support routines. This helps IT organizations to control costs, improve efficiency, and speed service delivery to the business.
Figure 1. Cisco Process Orchestrator Integration of Events and Alert Management
Cisco Process Orchestrator helps to improve service quality by automating the end-to-end service delivery process. This allows organizations to achieve vendor interoperability and automate service delivery processes across the IT landscape. Complex IT processes that require cross-department collaboration and vendor system integration can easily be centrally used, constructed, monitored, and reported on to support highly secure and compliant service delivery of standardized processes.
Automation engine - Visual configuration environment - Logic connectors - Event-driven processes - Work spaces-Notification of alerts and incidents- Reporting Automation packs and adapters
Cisco IAC – Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud
Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud (IAC) is a software-based solution for managing hardware infrastructure tasked with delivering various IT services as-a-service (XaaS). Cisco IAC provides configuration “content” to help customers rapidly deploy service-delivered, self-service enabled IT services on certain hardware architectures. Consulting services from Cisco delivery partners such as Appko Inc. can use the Cisco IAC infrastructure to create custom services which can be deployed in the self service portal for your users to access.
The major platform products which make up Cisco IAC stack are highly scalable and consist of the following elements:
- The Cisco Cloud Portal – The dynamic, tailored end-user web site where customers and administrators can browse available services and options, and order new services or changes to existing services. This element consists of a web tier which interacts with the browser to expose the Portal UI and an application tier which includes the Portal and Service Catalog. The Service Catalog provides the menu of available services, including new-service and update-service requests, as well as definitions and configurations for roles, business rules, dynamic form rules, and entitlement.
- Cisco Process Orchestrator – The delivery engine that makes the Move/Add/Change/Delete (MACD) changes to the steady-state configuration of the computing, network, storage, and application infrastructure (“Infrastructure”) needed to deliver the requested new service or service change. Orchestrator processes automate workflows which interact with applications, systems, and devices in the environment.
- A database stores configuration, state, and runtime information from the above systems.
- Cisco Network Services Manager (NSM) Server – a specialized engine for network provisioning. Cisco Network Services Manager’s policy-driven approach allows clouds to be created within single or multiple network Points of Delivery (PoDs), each with potentially different and unique offerings and operational behaviors.
- Cisco NSM Controller – a local element near network devices within a network PoD which performs direct device interactions to achieve network provisioning at the direction of the NSM Server.
- Cisco Server Provisioner – provides bare metal provisioning (remote installation) of an OS or hypervisor on a physical or virtual server, as well as bare metal imaging for system cloning and backup.